Grant Making Criteria
All grants must be approved by a majority vote of the Board of Directors of the Foundation before any funds are disbursed. All grants will be evaluated to ensure that they conform to the Foundation’s policies and adhere to our mission. All evaluations will be conducted in a fair and non-discriminatory manner. The Foundation will consider supporting projects and initiatives that meet one of more of the following criteria:
Are directly related to the Foundation priorities and areas of interest stated above
Include a strategy for leveraging other resources and support from the region
Product cost-effective results that can be measured and evaluated
Provide incentive and stimulation for the private and public sectors to work together in community problem solving
Encourage the coordination with other efforts:
- Advance innovative and long term strategies that will address recognized needs,
- And demonstrate an ability to be sustainable or to obtain future funding if it will be needed.
Eligibility for Grants
- Awards will include support for program development as well as for new and expanded facilities and equipment
- Grants or awards are generally limited to use in the market areas served by the community
- Grant recipients must demonstrate Section 501(c)(3) or other non-profit status, a need for private financial support and a direct relevance to the Foundation’s areas of giving interest. Priority will be given to those 501(c)(3) Organizations
- The Foundation does not provide support for political organizations, candidates for political office or activities for sectarian purposes.
- The Foundation does not generally make contributions to individual endeavors.
- Officers, Directors and employees of the Bank, the Company and any Affiliates thereof shall not be eligible to receive grants from the Foundation.
Grant Application Instructions
The deadline for submitting applications for the Foundation is May 1st for the first cycle and October 1st for the second cycle. Please click on the button below to fill out the Grant Application Form.
Westbury Bank Charitable Foundation
200 South Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
Ph 262 334-5563