Text Message Banking
- Use text messages to obtain account specific information (available balance, pending transactions) and have it returned to the mobile device, or respond to a bank-initiated text message such as authorizing a transaction.
- Manage your accounts and enjoy the services you need on the go!
To use the SMS text messaging service, you must:
- Have an Online Banking account
- Use your Online Banking account to register for Mobile Banking under the "Profile" tab and select the Text Messaging Service
- Have a mobile phone that supports SMS text messaging and short codes
Text any of the any of the following keywords to 48179:
- Account Balance Requests: B, BAL, BALANCE, BALANCES
- Transaction History Requests: STMT, TRAN, HIST (account nickname)
- ATM and Branch Location Requests: ATM, BRANCH
- Help Requests: HELP, HLP
- Stop Requests: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOP ALL
Terms & Conditions
westbury bank offers account information access via SMS (i.e., for checking balances and last transactions). Enrollment requires identification of the user's banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number's verification is done by the user receiving an SMS message with a verification code which they will have to enter on the web site. Additionally, customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. Some feature and services may not be available for all devices. This program will be on-going. Message & Data rates may apply. Customers can opt out at any time by texting "STOP" to 48179. You will then receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here. Contact your mobile carrier for any additional questions regarding your phone plan.